Call us: (051) 411-2600

Applying for accommodation with a bursary.

Having a bursary is such a great achievement and privilege, KPA Student Accommodation loves helping the bursary students find their perfect home while studying! Following is what you need when applying for accommodation with a bursary and how it works:

KPA Student Accommodation bursary

The first and most Important thing every bursary student must remember is that IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AS THE STUDENT TO MAKE SURE THE BURSARY PAYS THE ACCOMMODATION!

When it comes to bursaries, there are a few we accept and some we do not, for the bursaries we do accept the following is importation;

*A letter from your bursary saying that they pay for accommodation and an arrangement that they are going to pay the housing fees directly to KPA Student Accommodation.

*Students that are already renting from KPA and is planning to renew their contact must make sure the bursary has paid in full for 2016, and also a letter stating they are paying for the next year as well.

*Bursaries that are accepted(the list could change, not a fixed list), Harmony, NCPTF, KZN Department of Health, JB Marks & NC Education, and others, please call the office and ask for Vangiwe to make sure whether your bursary is on the list.

DON’S PANIC if your bursary is not on the list, here is how to apply for accommodation with a bursary that is not listed;

*Students sign the renting contract as a self-paying student, meaning, the student pay’s for the deposit, admin fee and first month’s rent. The student must pay at least half of the monthly rent each month until the bursary pays out. IF THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE, YOU CAN COME INTO THE OFFICE AND MAKE AN ARRANGEMENT. We want to help every student looking for accommodation, we are certain there are arrangements that will work for KPA and the students.

Remember the list and arrangements can change, it is best to talk to Vangiwe directly.


Pin It on Pinterest

Share This